Mon 16 Oct 2017 - WHO WANTS THE LAST PAIR OF TICKETS IN THE WORLD FOR PAOLO’S PAISLEY SHOW WHICH IS TAKING PLACE THIS FRIDAY?
We have ONE pair of tickets left for Paolo’s show at The Abbey in Paisley for this Friday evening - 20th October 2017
These final two tickets come with a Paolo Nutini meet and greet and a fish supper from Castelvecchi, the family shop!
This special show - Paolo’s only Scottish gig this year - is part of the Spree Festival and Paisley's bid to be UK City of Culture 2021
It’s also special in that ALL monies from ticket sales will be shared between five local charities selected by Paolo himself - so we’ll raffle off this final pair of tickets to raise as much money as possible
Just text NUTINI to 84902 and you’re in the draw - which closes at 7pm on Wednesday evening (18th October 2017)
(PLEASE NOTE - due to incredible demand this is a new code from the one initially publicised. Anybody who texted the previous number and who received confirmation of payment HAS already been entered into the draw.)
If you're lucky, this final pair of tickets means you and a friend/partner can come to the show, meet Paolo and he’ll even treat you to a fish supper
Each £1 donation counts as one raffle ticket. You can enter up to ten times. You must be over the age of 16 to enter. Competition open to UK residents only.
The raffle/competition will close at 7pm BST this Wednesday 18th October 2017
THE FIVE CHARITIES ….
1. The LOVE ST Singers
A singing group based at The Paisley Disability Resource Centre
2. Mirren Park School, Ferguslie
For music/arts activity in the school - the school supports children with additional support needs, social and behavioural issues
3. The Kibble Band
The Kibble Band is made up of young people who attend Kibble Education and Care Centre in Paisley
4. Support for the Syrian Refugee children
Both Barnardos and Loud and Proud support refugee families locally in Renfrewshire
5. Sunshine Recovery Cafe
They meet weekly using music and arts as a key part of their activities. Currently actively looking to expand and develop
Terms & Conditions
(NOTE - this draw is being run by Engage Renfrewshire, on behalf of the five charities listed)
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date of 7pm on Wednesday 18 October 2017. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. Payment should be made by texting NUTINI to the number 84902 and will be taken via the Instagiv service. Payment will be taken in accordance with your network provider's rules. You must have the bill-payer's permission to enter.
3. Each text message with a £1 donation counts as one ticket in the raffle. You can buy more than one raffle ticket by sending more than one text message with a £1 donation, but entry is restricted to ten text messages per mobile phone number. If there are more than ten entries from the same phone, these will be charged but may not be counted.
4. Anybody donating more than £1 in a single text will be charged for that amount, but each text counts as one ticket, regardless of the amount donated.
5. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
6. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
7. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of Engage Renfrewshire.
8. Monies raised by this raffle will support the following - The Love Street Singers, Mirren Park School, The Kibble Band, Paisley's Syrian refugee children, and the Sunshine Recovery Café
9. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
10. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation.
11. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly using a name generator.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Please keep the ticket (confirmation text message) as proof of purchase.
14. If Engage Renfrewshire is unable to contact a prize-winner within 24 hours of the draw, a second draw will take place.
15. All winners are required to co-operate with Engage Renfrewshire's right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
16. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Engage Renfrewshire will notify entrants of the error.
17. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Engage Renfrewshire reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the Renfrewshire Council Licensing Board.